Daily, weekend, weekly and monthly rentals are available at our pop-up location. Please fill out the form below for further details.
The way our market works is each vendor's products is presented in a curated store environment. Essentially it’s your own little shop-in-shop. Think elegant, chic and shoppable. For monthly rentals, you do not need to be present on a day-to-day basis. All of your product is required to have tags or stickers with pricing and product details. Our staff assists the customer with the sale of your product and each vendor is paid out for their sales at the end of each month.
Our market is FREE to attend and is open 7 days a week, and will be staffed accordingly.
The Benefits of Being a Vendor
- Have your own location for customers to be able to purchase your product anytime.
- Have that location be one that you don't need to spend all day hanging out in, freeing up more time to do what you do best, while we handle the sale.
- Have an awesome team of people pushing your brand through social media and our website.
- If you participate in markets often, this is an opportunity to not have to keep breaking down and setting up. It was initially created by one of the owners of the Parkdale Flea and will be heavily promoted through those networks.
- Have complete control over the pricing of your products, offer deals when you want to blow out stock.
What We Are Looking For
The Toronto Designers Market wants to help bring exposure and business to designers and young entrepreneurs who are dedicated to turning their passions into careers. We are looking for the ones who are hungry-- eat, sleep and breathe what they are passionate about. Whether it’s custom or reclaimed furniture, clothing, jewellery or a line of your own beauty products, we want to know this isn’t just a hobby for you. We want to know it’s worth our time and energy to help you promote what you love to do.
To apply to be a vendor at our market, please fill out the information below. We look forward to working with you.